Monday, July 9, 2012

Disney Designer Princess

I love Disney movies as I'm sure a lot of other people do too. I can watch my favourites over and over again. Last year Disney released the new Designer Princess range which I adore! The collection features dolls, clothing, make-up, nail polish, stationary, mugs & accessories. I want almost everything but I'd die for the nail polish collection!
Here are all the new & improved Designer Princesses and their dolls
{Picture sourced from the internet}



{This is a video someone made which showcases the dolls ~ just beautiful}

Unfortunately the products are hard to come by in Australia and to find online. Everything is sold out in the Disneystore but I have found a website that shows some of the products, just click here!


Have you purchased anything from this range?


Bye for now ~ Sami X

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'd love one of these dolls. Sami did you see they have brought out a Disney designer villains range too? http://blog.disneystore.com/blog/2012/06/introducing-the-villains-designer-collection-at-disney-store-.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't Ami! Thanks for letting me know, I just checked them out and I do prefer the princesses. Ursula looks weird because she's meant to be fat not anorexic lol! Which doll would you buy?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...