Thursday, November 15, 2012

Adorable viewing ahead!

I was born in the late 80's but growing up in the 90's introduced me to some awesome kids cartoons which I'm sure many people of my time can relate to. I wanted to share with you all some of my favourite shows I used to watch and love! In this post you will see the intro for each show and I bet that you won't be able to stop yourself from singing them :)
This is only part one of my nostalgic posts, there will be more to come. So for now, ENJOY!

My Little Pony
Who doesn't love My Little Pony, it's adorable!
They have even rebooted it and called it 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic'




The Muppet Babies

The Muppets was such a popular program that they made a spin off cartoon called 'The Muppet Babies' where they make dreams come true...

 

Gummi Bears




The Gummi Bears fight evil and drink Gummiberry Juice. 




The Wuzzles

The Wuzzles are animals that are two animals blended together. 
They got up to all sorts of interesting adventures that were sometimes very funny.



Care Bears

Oh how we all love the Care bears. Such caring, friendly bears who taught us all so much!
 
 
 
Which cartoons did you love as a kid?
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...