Monday, October 7, 2013

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails are all over the Internet at the moment. There are lots of different ways of doing it and plenty of youtube videos to show you how to do it, My friend even did a post over on her blog.

So I'm going to show you a few pictures of what I did. The base colour was ChiChi - It's Raining men. After this was completely dry I used make up sponges to sponge on all the different colours. I used 6 different colours to try to re-create a outer space look.
The colours were: OPI - Not like the movies, Revlon - Minted, Revlon - Pink Ice, BYS - Thank god it's Friday, Maybelline Colorama - Urban Orange & BYS - Sunshine. To finish it off and give it that little something extra I added a light sparkle polish which was ChiChi - Paparazzi Princess.




As you can see I got a bit carried away and didn't take any photos of putting Orange & Yellow nail polish on but you get the idea. I used a dotting tool to make the white dots or planets/stars.




 This is the final product. I'm not as happy with this, but it was very easy so I can always try it again with different colour combinations.

Have you tried this mani before? Let me know, I'd love to see it!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...