I was extremely busy during March and it showed in the amount of blog posts for last month. Only 1! That has to be some sort of a record for me haha! We are just over a week away from Easter, Have you bought all your chocolates and gifts for family & friends yet?
Have you got your special treats organised to bring along to an Easter party? No!? Well, here is something I want to share with you all. They are so simple to make, look fantastic and most of all taste delicious!
These are just your everyday chocolate spiders with some cute easter chocolate eggs on top! Peanut butter lovers will gobble these up!
Makes: approx 20 (it all depends on how big you make them)
Prep & Cooking time: approx 30mins
Setting time: Min 3hrs
1 100g packet of Chang's Original Fried Noodles
1 350g block of Cadbury Chocolate
2 Tablespoons of peanut butter
1 Bag of Chocolate Candy Eggs
1. Prepare trays with grease-proof paper
2. Cut or break up all the Cadbury chocolate, then melt it along with the peanut butter in a large saucepan over another saucepan filled with water on the stove.
3. Once this is melted and combined, remove from stove and add in the noodles. Mix very carefully, trying not to break too many of the noodles.
4. Taking a spoon (I use a table spoon) scoop out mixture and place onto prepared tray until all is used.
5. Now you can artisticly arrange your eggs on top of the nests however you like!
6. Put this into the fridge and let it set for at least 3 hrs. ENJOY!
TIP: You can put the chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl, then microwave for approx 1min instead of melting it on the stove if you prefer. This way is a lot quicker. Make sure that mixture is smooth before adding in noodles. You may need to reheat if not completely melted.
Have you ever tried making these before? How did it go?