Thursday, September 27, 2012

There and Back again...


Since the release of "The Fellowship of the Ring", the first movie in the 'Lord of the Rings' trilogy, I have been a huge fan. I know I'm not like those people who read the books first and was a fan because I was only 14 when the first movie come out so I hadn't even heard of the books. But that was what started my love for J.R.R Tolkien's world. Now with the release of "The Hobbit" coming ever closer I'm getting excited that I can once again step into this world for another adventure. Below are the two trailers that have been released so far. It gives me shivers watching them.





With about 11 weeks to go til the movie is released, I know my excitement is building.

Are you looking forward to 'The Hobbit'?



2 comments:

  1. YES! I am SO SO looking forward to its release. Ah it looks sooo good!!! What part are you looking forward to seeing? I CAN'T WAIT to see Smaug and the Murkwood elves (hoping they are a little "darker" than LOTRs elves).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what I'm looking forward to the most. Obviously Smaug because it'll be cool to see how they make a dragon. But I think i'm looking forward to see Ian McKellan playing Gandalf the grey again.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...