Thursday, October 18, 2012

Wishlist #3

1. Gorgeous Peacock Hairclip ~ $3.98 from eBay
2. Tokidoki Unicorno Ladies' Hoodie ~ $59.99 from think geek
3. Fellowship of the ring coffee mug ~ £6.50 from Etsy
4. Pink Ballon - two part brooch ~ $22.00 from Hungry designs
5. Lola & the boy next door & Anna and the french kiss 
by Stephanie perkins ~ $24.37 from book depository


1. I love hair accessories, nothing dresses your hair up better than a funky headband or hairclip. This is simply gorgeous and oh so colourful. WANT! 

2. How can you not fall in love with this hoodie! It's so adorable. I know it's spring now but with our weird weather lately you need something comfy and warm to throw over your spring clothes.

3. This mug has my name written all over it! It's telling me it wants me to make lots of chai teas in it. It needs to come home with me. 

4. Just one of my loves from the beautiful Hungry Designs. I love the idea of it being a two part brooch, so unique and gorgeous!

5. Ok, ok! Yes technically this is two things, but they're by the same author and they come to under $25 for the two of them! Why not buy them before the third and final book comes out?



What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...