Friday, March 15, 2013

12 Favourite books of 2012

I love reading about which books have captivated people, scared them out of their pants, made them laugh, made them cry or or even feel a bit swoony. Something that I know everyone loves doing is recommending a really great book or even bagging out a book they hated. I also love all these things and what a perfect way to showcase all of that is by sharing with you twelve of my favourite books for 2012. (I thought that it would be nifty to pick 12 as that's also the year's number) I plan on showcasing some books from 2012 that I didn't enjoy all that much in another post later on.

I know I'm really late in posting this but who cares! I'm going to list them from 12 to 1 so you have to scroll down to see my ultimate favourite. Although I have to mention I've cheated a little bit with the amount of books you will see because I have mentioned series, so technically there's more than twelve but oh well!

Number 12

Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater



Number 11




Number 10




Number 9




Number 8





If you click on the title it will take you to my book review.

Did you have any favourite books from 2012? I'd love to know what you loved




 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...