Thursday, June 14, 2012

A big hello and welcome!




Oh hi! You have stumbled upon my lil ol' blog. I work in a small public library where I’ve been working for over seven years now. I LOVE books and love how reading a book can keep you on the edge of your seat, send chills down your spine, put your heart in a flutter, make you laugh out loud and make you dream all at once!

I also started to make jewellery as a hobby and in 2010 ‘Love Sami’ was founded. Love Sami features products such as brooches, rings, necklaces, earrings and hair accessories.

My other passion is nailart, I love painting my nails while watching a movie or TV. So, I hope you will enjoy my posts of book reviews & other book related things, nail art, jewellery and many other things that may interest me. I’d love to hear from you so feel free to comment on my posts or contact me through my email.

Thanks for popping by

Bye for now **Sami**

 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...