Monday, June 25, 2012

Sexy Spots

I call these my 'Sexy Spots' nails because an older lady came into my work and said "OOoo they're very sexy aren't they!" and I thought that was adorable so that's what I decided to call them. They've also been called Ladybug/Betty Boop/Minnie Mouse nails so they're very flexible ;-)









These are the items I used to create this design.








 OPI ~ Katy Perry range ~ The one that got away is the base colour which looked really pretty by itself but I still decided to go ahead and do the rest of the design. Once the base colour was dry I used a cheap brand white polish for the spots colour and then using the dotting tool to (of course) do the spots. Once they were dry I used my 2 way black nail polish's thin brush to do the black tips. Voila all done! As always I put my clear base coat on before applying colour and a clear anti-chip top coat once the manicure is dry.

What would you call this manicure?

Bye for now ~ Sami X


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...